The Caring Ministry team was created in the last few years to help support the needs of the congregation in a variety of ways.
- Eddie and Linda Mensinger make numerous calls and visits to people who are homebound, in the hospital or care facilities. Members look forward to their warm, caring and prayerful visits. Don Gissel coordinates a team of elders to serve communion to the homebound each month.
- Joann Devlin coordinates the email prayer chain and Betty Wagner coordinates the phone prayer chain. This ministry keeps all of us informed on what is happening in the lives of our church family.
- Rev. Stasia Van Buskirk continues grief support and hospital visitation for the congregation.
- Barbara Garrett organizes and sends cards to those who are in need throughout the year. Barbara and Don Garrett organize transportation for those who need rides to church, doctor, etc.
- Cathy Searles coordinates the convalescent meals for our members.