May 6, 2021
Dear Oak Hills Family –
This Sunday is a special day in worship! Join us as we pay tribute to Moms and share the Lord’s Supper together. As always, we invite you to worship in-person at 9:15 or 11am or join us online at 9:15. We hope you’ll worship with us! Sunday school for kids and youth at 9:15, nursery care available.
Some additional reminders:
- No Youth Group this Sunday (Mother’s Day). Plan to join us again on May 16th in the field at 6pm!
- Plan to join us for a Congregational Meeting and Pastor Christy Sabbatical send-off on Sunday May 23rd between services at 10:30am!
- Save the date:
- Idaho Mission Trip Yard-Sale Fundraiser, June 5th
- Transition to 10am summer worship schedule, June 20th
- Concert in the field with the Riverside Band, 12pm, July 11th.
- Those looking to continue with tithes and offerings, or to contribute to the Loaves and Fishes fund, can do so using the giving box provided in the sanctuary, by mail, or using our online giving portal.
Finally, here is a prayer I commend to you, shared with me by a friend this morning:
“Today, O Lord, I yield myself to You. May Your will be my delight today.
May You have perfect sway in me. May Your love be the pattern of my living.
I surrender to You my hopes, my dreams, my ambitions: do with them what You will, when You will, as You will.
I place into Your loving care my family, my friends, my future. Care for them with a care that I can never give.
I release into Your hands my need to control, my craving for status, my fear of obscurity.
Eradicate the evil, purify the good, and establish Your kingdom on earth. For Jesus’ sake. Amen.”